Sunday, January 25, 2015

my personality font

The font that is best suited for me was Bifur. The traits associated with Bifur are: rational assertive progressive and relaxed. The first trait is rational, I find that this is the trait that most fits my personality because I feel I make my decisions based on logic and reason. The second is assertive, I do not feel passive and definitely not aggressive I fall between where assertive is. The third is progressive, I do feel like I favor change and improvement over sticking to what has always been done. The final is relaxed, this one could go either way based on perspective. I feel I am relaxed when it comes to things like stage fright or a big test, but I'm not as relaxed when it comes to things like my little brother or other frustrating situations. All in all I do think this font and I share the same personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment