Wednesday, December 3, 2014



I learned that it is much more convenient to have an excess of clips of different angles or takes so you can pick and choose the one that best fits that specific shot. I also learned that you need to be able to work with other people and take everyone's ideas to produce the best videos.

In my next video I will definitely take my time setting up shots and get a lot of extra shots and time at the end of them. I will also be more flexible with the story board and use what works

As far as collaboration goes this was an entire new project. Previously there was a director and actor and they would both put in ideas and the director would go with the best idea. Now there are 4 people thinking together and every one has to get along and every ones ideas need to work. On top of that your actors both have to know what they're doing and get it right in the same shot.

In the next project I could improve collaboration by taking more ideas and conveying mine better.

No comments:

Post a Comment