Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final


During this quarter I learned a lot. The first of which is the six shot sequence. I learned how to set up the shots correctly including what is supposed to be shown and not cutting off anything. The first shot is the extra close up which shows hands completing a task. The next shot is the close up which is the face with an expression. The next is the over the shoulder were the camera is placed directly behind the shoulder and views something in front of the actor. Next comes the medium shot which the frame gives a little space above the actors head and cuts off under the hips. The next is the wide shot which shows the entire actor but doesn't cram them in the shot. Finally is the extra wide shot which shows the entire actor and sets the scene. The other major thing I learned was how to cooperate with actors to make a film and how to explain what I was thinking.
My favorite project we did was the chase scene because I could bring together everything I learned to create a video. I also enjoyed it because I could work with two actors as opposed to one. The final reason I enjoyed it was because I could be creative with it to create an entertaining chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment