Friday, November 14, 2014

I learned that you want to film a lot more than you end up including and overlap the action between shots so you have a lot more room for error. I also learned that you want to line up shots and audio very carefully with the arrow keys so it runs smoothly and it doesn't look like there is a delay between the audio and video. I learned to write down my log in to websites that we use.

I will use everything I learned from this project in future projects. I will also use my more expanded knowledge on the cameras that we used along with my familiarization to final cut pro.

Collaboration is two or more people working together effectively and this was very necessary to get more correct shots in less time. communication is key in collaboration and that is also necessary to get the right shot.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment