Thursday, September 3, 2015

Professional project review



Reflection

Throughout kiwi the creator used these design  principles very well. They mainly focus on the trees. the trees are all evenly spaced and roughly the same size, and the cliff has a similar shape all the way down. These elements give the piece a kind of balance and pattern. The story that you can get from this was this was a wingless bird that's only want/dream in life is to fly. judging by the enormity of thee cliff the bird spent a long time trying to achieve this goal and in the end it finally felt like it was flying. When the bird is just getting ready to jump they added a wind up and sprint that gave a fast feel to it. This ease in is something we learned about in class. something I would like to add to my project would be the steady and natural feeling speed that this creator was able to portray. I felt that the creator did a fantastic job of making the kiwi have a personality and feelings without words or even arms. I feel like this isn't a finished project because it has a lack of textures, which may have been what they were going for but if I were in charge thats how I would improve it. I really enjoyed this clip and I felt sympathy for the bird, its also tough for me to watch the ending.

1 comment: