Thursday, May 25, 2017

end of year

As far as technology is concerned I have progressed further mostly in cell animation/ stop motion, at the beginning of this year, and as would be expected, I have furthered my efficiency in the adobe suite mostly after effects and Photoshop. With communication and collaboration, our main project was our stop motion animation. I think our project could have been a lot cleaner but we were able to accomplish as a group roughly what we were going through. Project management was probably my weak point this year and is going to be my main focus next year. I have begun to consider animation more as a career route and I want to put emphasis next year on building a portfolio and focusing on and improving my adobe skills. My leadership I feel is most present in team settings like the stop motion we made, which I felt like I was able to lead fairly well.


I focused a lot this year on 2d animation and cell animation; however, next year I would like to work on game design. I would like to, over the summer, try to learn the technical side or at least get a start on it so next year I can work on the animation portion. e-comm. If I could redo this year, I would probably sit where I could focus better which is my plan next year.


In the end I feel e-comm was a very positive experience and I have hopes to pursue an animation based career, I am not for sure yet but I would like to take it far more seriously next year and see if it truly is something I would enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment