Friday, August 29, 2014

my personality type



 I am an INTJ (aka the strategist)

          What that means is i am a leader but not until its necessary. I am quiet and I enjoy to spend time by myself. I am called the strategist because I see the whole situation and find the best way through it. I share this trait with 6 presidents, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Gandalf.
           
           I actually feel this personality is right on in every way and not really not so much. It definitely describes a lot for example I'm more of an indoor person and i like to think by myself.

           This is why I am quiet in class but when we get divided into groups i tend to take over control. People like my brother who is a complete opposite of me sometimes misunderstands why i like to spend time by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment